Pages

Sunday, June 9, 2013

You know how it is; you put things off for a day and next thing you know, it's a hundred years later.


The last of the spinning for this blanket. It has taken a while, part of the delay was because I had to order a new turkish spindle after a certain Welsh Springer Spaniel, who shall not be named, decided that the taste of vintage bog oak was to her liking.  It was not a good day, that day.  I won't even go into the details of how hard it was to interrogate said spaniel in order to locate the spindle and how discovery involved hitting my head as I crawled under the deck.

Dog attack spindle on the right (as if you couldn't tell).
 The spindle is from  IST Crafts.  I plied the singles using a Majacraft spindle as it held more.

I don't know what you are talking about, I think it was those cats next door.

No comments: