Pages

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Easily distracted.

What I should be doing:
Cleaning the house.
Cooking meals.
Jobs on the Christmas To-Do List

What I am doing:

Playing with Wee Peggy.  She is on loan, I brought her home from our Weavers & Spinners group Christmas meeting.  I still like my spindles but I think there might be some more spinning on a wheel in my future.


Bonnie is more interested in the small bag of  unwashed Romney Hogget fleece that I brought home, I left it on the floor and she snuck a look last night. Finding it tipped out and spread around gave her away. At least she didn't take it under the house which is what she did with one of my shoes last week,  I had to pay one of the kids to go and get it for me. You wouldn't think a dog with such cool hair could be so naughty!





No comments: