Pages

Monday, May 2, 2011

Hello there,
I've been on holiday for the last month, my first trip to the other side of the world. I went to a Girl Guiding event at Pax Lodge for a week and then the family came over and we spent 3 weeks exploring. Consequently I have lots of photos that I will probably use to liven up this blog over the next few months but for now I have a pile of laundry to wash and try to dry while the rain clouds hover.

PS I don't know why these photos look so gloomy, the weather was quite good.

2 comments:

Merenia said...

Welcome back. Are they royal wedding decorations in the park shot?
Very cool in any case!

petal said...

I don't know, I think they might just be up all the time. They were building the press stands when we were there, it was hard to get a photo without them appearing.